Technology has actually invaded every facet of our everyday life, from class room, into boardroom, to – you guessed it! – the bedroom.
Profile and men’s room Fitness lately polled 1,200 men and women in an effort to discover how the electronic transformation provides influenced all of our connections and sex schedules.
Just what performed they get a hold of?
Social networking features unleashed the inner stalker in mostly everyone else.
- About 81% men and women interviewed mentioned they did not de-friend their own exes on Facebook…which might be regarded as a positive indicator that friendship is possible after a separation, were it not the proven fact that 75% in addition admitted to placing their particular exes under a rigid surveillance program.
- 72percent of females additionally admitted to keeping a detailed attention one their present boyfriends’ former flames.
- And men, if you are nevertheless friends along with your ex-girlfriend, there’s a 39percent opportunity your present girl is annoyed about it.
- 63percent of males said that they investigate a woman online before-going on a date together with her. 70% of women shared they perform the same thing.
- Ladies are in addition almost certainly going to snoop within a relationship. 49% asserted that they had examined their particular partner’s pc record, and 76% choose to go through a boyfriend’s mail inbox when it ended up being “accidentally left open.”
Occasionally, technology helps make circumstances much better.
- Texting is the no. 1 approach enthusiasts use to communicate with one another. Males pick texting over phoning 39per cent of that time, while females use texting 150percent as often.
- Sexting is especially common: 70per cent of females have sent an attractive book with their partner, and most two-thirds delivered their particular spouse scandalous photos.
But sometimes, it generates situations even worse.
- 39percent of females surveyed stated they would rather give up sex for a-year their part with their own cell phones, compared with the 80percent of males just who said they might give-up their unique mobile phones in a pulse.
- While 31per cent of females are OK with becoming expected out-by text message, most – at 65percent – like to end up being labeled as.
Fortunately, innovation does not constantly bring out the bad in you. Over 85per cent of men asserted that, when they was required to select, they would just take cuddling after gender over post-coital internet searching, and nearly 50percent of survey participants claimed that their own sex resides have not been better.
Desire even more? Check out Part II for further revealing results from the high-tech sex study.